- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite gimbal
High accuracy hall sensor gimbal
Mode conversion adjustments accessible without disassembly
CNC machined gimbal pedestal
- High-speed internal and external module digital interface
Internal: 450K, External: 420K
Super low latency (Total latency < 20ms, lowest to 12ms)
Compatible with new lite type external modules (R9M Lite, MPM Lite, etc.)
- Installed open source operating system– OpenTX
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs (Headset jack and inbuilt speaker)
- Internal antenna and external antenna connector
- 128*64 outdoor readable backlight LCD
- Smart Port, Headset jack, Micro SD card slot and Micro USB Port (*Charging function unsupported.)
- The easily accessible battery compartment uses replaceable 18500 Li-ion batteries
(*Batteries Not Included)
(*Battery Information: Flat Top / Height: 50mm / Diameter: 18mm)
Trims: The four-way navigation is the trim1 ~trim2, and it will act as trim3~trim4 with pressing on 'SHIFT' button
* Wireless function （Optional）
Compatible with FrSky Free Link App
Support wireless trainer system
（* Need additional parts or order specific model）
- 1 x X-Lite Radio Controller
- 1 x Manual sheet
- 1 x eva case
- 1 x T-style antenna
- 1 x Brace lite
- 1 x Long+Short Gimbal stick ends
- If you choose the Black X-LITE, the long and short gimbal stick ends will be red.
If you choose the RED X-LITE, the long and short gimbal stick ends will be silver.
- The X-LITE package doesn't include batteries inside.You can buy the batteries on the local market.
Here is the instruction for the suitable batteries of X-LITE:
- 18500 Li-ion Batteries
- flat top
- there should be 2 batteries and each are placed in a seperate compartment.
- The batteries can not be charged inside the radio.