TWIG XL 3'' FPV Toothpick Quad-The first joint quad with Racer X FPV, but not the last one.
This TWIG XL X version frame is definitely the most popular frame at present. The performance and power to weight ratio of this frame design are out of this world! With the Caddx Ratel Camera, 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors, 12A Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC, it supports 450mAh 4S battery and provides you super-efficient flight experience. What is more, we adopt the injection-moulded canopy, protecting your camera well even in severe crashes.
- Weight: 104.2g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：12A Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors
- Props: Gemfan 3016 3-Blade Props
- Camera: Caddx Ratel Camera
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: TWIG XL Frame
- Canopy: Injection Molded Canopy for TWIG
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery (NOT included)
- Flight time: 3:00-5:00mins
Toothpick F4 2-4S 12A AIO FC- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411RX processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC, support 4S battery for fast-flying experience
Camera & VTX
The Caddx Ratel is a great camera choice for both night flight as well as during the day! Equipped with a high quality 1/1.18" HDR sensor, it provides up to 0.0001 Sensitivity of lux. It is very versatile in that you can switch between PAL and NTSC video and also between 4:3 and 16:9 video formats. Latency is super low at only 8ms.
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
TWIG XL frames are premium 3mm thick, high-grade T700 carbon cut along the weave and chamfered on both sides interior and exterior edges at .7mm. All the frames are approximately 140mm motor post to motor post and swing up to 3” props. The frames accommodate motor mounting for 4-hole 9x9 or 12x12 motor mounts.
Canopy for Mini Camera V3 version- MINI V3 canopy has a holder hole in the front, but not on MINI V2 canopy. It is suitable for all mini cameras which are the 19*19mm or 20*20mm FPV cameras, like Caddx Vista or DJI FPV unit camera, Caddx Turtle V2, RunCam Racer 3.
- 1 * TWIG XL 3'' FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 3016 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * Set of M2*7 screws
*Battery is NOT included.
With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and FrSky X-Lite S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. FrSky X-Lite S version features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. The best thing about S model is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
The X, XM, RX, GX series receivers can be gradually upgraded to ACCESS protocol. It includes XM, RXSR, RX4R, RX6R, G-RX6, G-RX8, XM Plus, and R9 series. For more details about ACCESS, pls. visit: https://www.frsky-rc.com/frsky-advanced-communication-control-elevated-spread-spectrum-access-protocol-release/
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Compatibility: ACCESS and ACCST D16 mode receivers
- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals
- With installed ACCESS protocol
- Lower latency (down to 12ms)
- High-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- 1 x X-Lite S Radio Controller
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x eva case
Taranis X-Lite Comparison
|Features||Taranis X-Lite||Taranis X-Lite S||Taranis X-Lite Pro|
|Ergonomic and compact design||√||√||√|
|Installed OpenTX system||√||√||√|
|High-speed module digital interface||√||√||√|
|Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs||√||√||√|
|128*64 outdoor legible backlit LCD||√||√||√|
|Easily accessible battery compartment||√||√||√|
|Hall sensor gimbal (M12 Lite)||√||√|
|All-metal CNC machined hall sensor gimbal (MC12 Lite)||√|
|● Solid and digital higher accuracy||√|
|● Adjustable spring||√|
|Wired training function (via 3.5mm audio port)||×||√||√|
|New PARA wireless training system||×||√||√|
|● High-speed training system with a lower latency||×||√||√|
|● Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices||×||√||√|
|Additional 2 momentary buttons||×||√||√|
|Battery Charging System (via Micro USB port)||×||√||√|
|Supports motion sensing control||×||√||√|
|● Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit||×||√||√|
|Enhanced RF performance|
|● Upgraded RF module||×||ISRM-S||ISRM-P|
|● Longer telemetry range||×||√||√|
|● Accurate SWR indicator||×||×||√|
|● Power meter||×||×||√
- If the frame is deformed before flying, please adjust the frame to its normal shape first. Ensure that the propellers won't scratch against the frame duct and the motors could spin smoothly.
- If the drone crashed or the Props are rolled into something, please push down the SA switch on the radio transmitter immediately.
- Due to the popularity of the Meteor series, BetaFPV put the new meteor 75 lite into the advanced kit. It's a lightweight 1S whoop quadcopter, only weighs 28.8g, and is simple to operate. With the high-performance FC and motors, it gives pilots plenty of power and control both indoor and outdoor flying.
- LiteRadio 2 is super easy to bind and operate, perfect for the beginner or experienced FPV racer. It's powered by OpenTX firmware, with 8 channels and hobby-grade gimbals.
- BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles has a 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD screen, specially tuned for FPV racing or Model aircraft. The ergonomic design features a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband. These FPV Goggles fit your face and head perfectly.
- This simple and clear user manual has all you need to get fly quickly. The FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 is a really great Ready To Fly kit to get everyone started indoor and outdoor FPV racing, freestyle or just easy cruising.
- All parts are stored in a special customized carry case, which provides better protection and is easy to carry.
Meteor75 Lite Drone
For getting a cool appearance and to increase the durability, we specially redesigned the Meteor75 frame. It makes the meteor75 lite looks refreshing and unique. Also, meteor75 lite is the first drone that is equipped with Lite 1S Brushless FC, supports the Frsky D8 protocol. Featured 1102-18000KV Motor and Gemfan 40mm 3-blade propeller, pilots can get great speed and power. Comes with BT2.0 connector, lots of problems of Ph2.0 connector like voltage sag has been solved perfectly, pilots can enjoy 3-4 minutes flight with BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery. Special offers the replace frame - Meteor75 Frame.
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter is designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and controllable. Powered by OpenTX firmware. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training. The default version is the Frsky D8.
VR01 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles - a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopt ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges.
Noticed: Pilots can change the OSD and VTX setting from the Goggle.
Spare Parts List
Comes with spare parts including 2 pcs BT2.0 450mAh battery, 1pc BT2.0 battery charger&tester, super portable for charging. What's more, the Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs. We also provided 4 props and 1 prop removal tool, convenient to exchange the props.
Special thanks for the tutorial of Buddy RC, it is a great help for fans to bind the LiteRadio 2 to the Meteor75 Lite（If you have trouble on how to bind, this will help you a lot.) The video also shows how to change the video transmitter channel and power and the flight modes of the quad!
- Manual for LiteRadio 2 Radio Transmitter
- Manual for the Lite 1S FC, pls kindly check Full user manual to download
- 1 * Meteor75 Lite Brushless Whoop Drone
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
- 1 * BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles
- 4 * Gemfan 40mm 3-blade Propeller(1.5mm Shaft)
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 2 * Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger & Tester
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh battery
- 1 * Props Removal Tool
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Customized EVA Carry Case
Open Your Sky
The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
249 g Ultralight 
30-min Max. Flight Time 
4 km HD Video Transmission 
Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover 
3-Axis Gimbal 2.7K Camera
Simplified Recording & Editing
There are endless reasons to fly. But maybe the best reason of all is, simply, because you can.
Smaller, Lighter, Better
Compact and Portable
Almost as Light as a Smartphone
Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. 
Easy to Use
Get Good. Fast.
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
Worry Less, Fly More
Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety.  Thanks to advanced sensors, Mavic Mini can also hover precisely.
Let the App Do the Work
The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Stabilized Gimbal Camera
Transform Moments Into Art
Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
See What Mavic Mini Sees
A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km.  Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Less Battery Charging, More Flying
Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery. 
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
Smoother Motion for Cinematic Footage
Slow down Mavic Mini’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
Find Scenic Shooting Locations Near You
The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area. 
Get the Most From Your Mavic Mini
Two-Way Charging Hub 
The Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device.
DIY Creative Kit 
Make your FlyCam truly yours with this kit that includes shell stickers and colorful markers.
Charging Base 
Show off your Mavic Mini while charging it with this convenient charging base.
DJI Mini Bag
Pack Mavic Mini and other small items like Osmo Action and Osmo Pocket easily with this signature bag designed for everyday use.
Snap Adapter 
Personalize your Mavic Mini with a wide range of compatible accessories when you use the Snap Adapter. 
Propeller Holder 
This lightweight propeller holder protects your FlyCam propellers from being damaged during transportation. It can also be used to fasten your Mavic Mini to your bag or belt.
- Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery and propellers. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
- Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
- 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference.
- Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within±0.1 m.
- The Fly More Combo includes the 360° Propeller Guard.
- The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
- The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
- Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
- Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.
|Takeoff Weight ||249 g / 199 g (JP)|
|Dimensions||Folded: 140×82×57 mm (L×W×H)
Unfolded: 160×202×55 mm (L×W×H)
Unfolded (with propellers): 245×290×55 mm (L×W×H)
|Diagonal Distance||213 mm|
|Max Ascent Speed||4 m/s (S Mode)
2 m/s (P Mode)
1.5 m/s (C Mode)
|Max Descent Speed||3 m/s (S Mode)
1.8 m/s (P Mode)
1 m/s (C Mode)
|Max Speed (near sea level, no wind)||13 m/s (S Mode)
8 m/s (P Mode)
4 m/s (C Mode)
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||3000 m|
|Max Flight Time||30 minutes (measured while flying at 14 kph in windless conditions)
18 minutes for JP (measured while flying at 12 kph in windless conditions)
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||8 m/s (Scale 4)|
|Max Tilt Angle||30° (S Mode)
20° (P Mode)
20° (C Mode)
|Max Angular Velocity||150°/s (S Mode)
130°/s (P Mode)
30°/s (C Mode)
|Operating Temperature Range||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Operating Frequency||Model MT1SS5: 5.725-5.850 GHz
Model MT1SD25: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
|Transmission Power (EIRP)||Model MT1SS5
5.8 GHz: <30 dBm (FCC); <28 dBm (SRRC)
2.4 GHz: <19 dBm (MIC/CE)
5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (CE)
|Hovering Accuracy Range||Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
Horizontal: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
|Mechanical Range||Tilt: -110° to 35°
Roll: -35° to 35°
Pan: -20° to 20°
|Controllable Range||Tilt: -90° to 0° (default setting) -90° to +20° (extended)|
|Stabilization||3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)|
|Max Control Speed (tilt)||120°/s|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.01°|
|Downward||Operating Range: 0.5-10 m|
|Operating Environment||Non-reflective, discernable surfaces
Diffuse reflectivity (>20%)
Adequate lighting (lux>15)
Effective Pixels: 12 MP
35 mm Format Equivalent: 24 mm
Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
|Shutter Speed||Electronic Shutter: 4-1/8000s|
|Still Image Size||4:3: 4000×3000
|Still Photography Modes||Single shot
Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
|Video Resolution||2.7 K: 2720×1530 25/30 p
FHD: 1920×1080 25/30/50/60 p
|Max Video Bitrate||40 Mbps|
|Supported File System||FAT32 (≤32 GB)
exFAT (>32 GB)
|Video Format||MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC）|
|Remote Controller & Video Transmission|
|Operating Frequency||Model MR1SS5: 5.725-5.850 GHz
Model MR1SD25: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||Model MR1SS5
5.8 GHz: 4000 m (FCC); 2500 m (SRRC)
2.4 GHz: 2000 m (MIC/CE)
5.8 GHz: 500 m (CE)
|Operating Temperature Range||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Transmission Power (EIRP)||Model MR1SS5
5.8 GHz: <30 dBm (FCC); <28 dBm (SRRC)
2.4 GHz: <19 dBm (MIC/CE)
5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (CE)
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Operating Current/Voltage||1200 mA 3.6 V (Android)
700 mA 3.6 V (iOS)
|Supported Mobile Device Size||Max length: 160 mm
Max thickness: 6.5-8.5 mm
|Supported USB Port Types||Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB-C|
|Video Transmission System||Enhanced Wi-Fi|
|Live View Quality||720p@30fps|
|Max. Bitrate||4 Mbps|
|Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device)||170-240 ms|
|Input||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A|
|Output||12 V 1.5 A / 9V 2A / 5V 3A|
|Rated Power||18 W|
|Intelligent Flight Battery|
|Max Charging Voltage||8.4 V|
|Battery Type||Li-ion 2S|
|Net Weight||100 g|
|Charging Temperature Range||5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)|
|Max Charging Power||24 W|
|Required Operating System||iOS v10.0 or later Android v6.0 or later|
|Supported SD Cards|
|Supported SD Cards||UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above is required. A list of reccomended microSD cards can be found below.|
|Recommended microSD Cards||16GB：Sandisk Extreme，Lexar 633x
32GB：SamSung Pro Endurance，SamSung Evo Plus，Sandisk Industrial，Sandisk Extreme V30 A1，Sandisk Extreme Pro V30 A1，Lexar 633x，Lexar 667x
64GB：SamSung Pro Endurance，SamSung Evo Plus，Sandisk Extreme V30 A1，Lexar 633x，Lexar 667x，Lexar 1000x，Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1，Netac Pro V30 A1
128GB：SamSung Pro Plus，SamSung Evo Plus，Sandisk Extreme V30 A1，Sandisk Extreme Plus V30 A1，Lexar 633x，Lexar 667x，Lexar 1000x，Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1，Netac Pro V30 A1
256GB：Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
|1. Aircraft takeoff weight (includes battery and propellers). Registration not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use.
These specs have been determined through tests conducted with the latest firmware. Firmware updates can enhance performance, so updating to the latest firmware is highly recommended.
In the Box
1 x Aircraft
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
1 x Pair of Spare Propellers
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Gimbal Protector
1 x RC Cable (Lightning connector)
1 x RC Cable (USB-C connector)
1 x RC Cable (Micro USB connector)
1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks
6 x Spare Screw
1 x Screwdriver
Ultralight, quiet and powerful! With the tiny design of a 100mm wheelbase and the BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, this small body contains incredible energy! This little beast will bring you an unprecedented outdoor flight experience!
- Uses the lightest F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1 motor, which weighs 2.69g
without a cable. This FC has the efficient STM32F411CEU6 processor
and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R), which allow for
maximum weight savings
- Equipped with BetaFPV’s exclusively designed BT2.0 connector, it can
support 9A continuous current and 15A burst while the PH2.0 connector
uses 4.5A continuous current
- The highly efficient combination of the light 1102 13500KV motor and
durable 65mm 2- blade props deliver a drone with excellent flight
performance and achieves a great noise-reducing function.
- Super light with a total weight of 28.09g, installed with the customized
HX100 SE carbon fiber frame.
- The drone comes with BT2.0 - PH2.0 adapter cable in default, which is convenient for customer who uses PH2.0.
- Item: HX100 SE FPV Quad
- Weight: 28.09g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1
- Motors: 1102 13500KV Motors
- Props: Gemfan 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole)
- Camera & VTX: M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 SE Carbon Fiber Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100 SE
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- Flight time: 4 mins in a smooth outdoor flight, 2:30 mins in full throttle outdoor flight
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag.
See the graph below of comparing the BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pin version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this test. The BT2.0 has double the time (about 2 minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 connectors for those people who want to convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
FLIGHT CONTROLLERF4 1S Brushless FC V2.1 - The lightest 1S brushless FC in the current market. With slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 29mm x 29mm, fully compatible with the whoop frame in the current market.
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 60mm, with BT2.0 connector, 1.25mm motor header pins
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
Customized 1102 13500KV motor - With an ultra-lightweight of 3.01g and
ball bearing technology, the friction is reduced between the bearing
surfaces thus increasing the duration of the motor and improving its
CAMERA & VTX
The M01 AIO camera is a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna. It has both a fast response and a clear image.
What's more, the M01 vtx board is super light and perfectly suited for the
HX100 SE canopy. The Quad comes with a 25° and 35° camera tilt
mounts, the 35° mount is suitable for high-speed flight, while the 25° mount
is for lower speed flight. SmartAudio is supported.
- Output power: 25mW
- TVL: 600TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels
Note: To change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized HX100 SE canopy.
- 1 * HX100 SE FPV Quad
- 1 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
Introducing the Armattan Tadpole.
- 65mm props
- Top-mounted lipo as it makes more sense for a small fun flyer/ freestyle frame.
- Custom aluminium front cage fully protecting a nano cam
- Custom shorter rear aluminium posts
- New rubber moulded VTX antenna mount that is modular with the custom aluminium rear posts. No bolts needed.
- Slightly slanted aerodynamic top lipo plate. (This is the result of shedding weight from the rear end.)
- Dry frame weight (fully assembled): 17.5 grams.
|Frame Weight||17.5 grams|
|Motor to Motor||119.5mm|
|Frame Shape||Compressed X|
|Main Plate Thickness||2mm|
|Motor Mount Pattern||9mm|
|FC Stack Mount||16×16 or optional whoop AIO bracket|
|FPV Camera Mount||Nano (14mm)|
|FPV Antenna Mounts||Customer rubber holder (1.8mm)|
|Max Stack Height||16mm|
|Warrantied Parts||Bumper to bumper|
|Cams||Runcam Nano 2|
|Prop Size||65mm or 2.5 inch|
For all Armattan warranty claims please contact Armattan Quads Warrranty Claims https://www.armattanquads.com/warranty-claims/
If you require assistance or would like us to resend proof of purchase please contact us here
19*17*54mm (H*W*L) Appr.
Max cont. discharge (C-rate/current)
Max Burst(3Sec) (C-rate/current)
Working Temperature Charge
Working Temperature Discharge
Please note that orders containing batteries will be sent as 'Road Transport Only' and cannot be sent by Express Post.
Happymodel Mobula7/HD V3 Frame - Smoke Black/Transparent
New design, more durable than V2 , with Mobula7 Led_strip mount hole
The smoke black color v3 frame is original for Mobula7 HD
could fit the bellowing batteries:
Happymodel 2S 300mah
Happymodel 3s 300mah
GNB 2S 300mah
GNB 3S 300mah
Compatible for Happymodel 0603/0703/0802/EX1102 seires brushless motors
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction, and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high-quality battery. This battery is idea for DIATONE GT-R249HD.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 3S1P / 11.1V / 3 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±20g): 42g
- Dimensions: 45mm Length x 24mm Width x 21mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR-4P
- Discharge Plug: XT-30
Equipped with Standard XT-30 & Balance Plug, specially designed for your 90-150 size FPV.
Please note that orders containing batteries will be sent as 'Road Transport Only' and cannot be sent by Express Post.