Item name: Battery Connector
Plug: XT30 Male to XT60 Female
1 X Battery Connector
Brand name: iFlight
Item name: AMASS XT60 Female to XT30 Male Adapter with 16AWG Cable
Wire diameter: 16AWG silicone wire
Wire length 10CM
XT30 and XT60 adapter.
The XT30 end is male and the XT60 end is female.
It is suitable for turning the XT30 head of the battery into the XT60 head, and then convenient to connect with the charger or ESC.
1 x Adapter with Cable
ISDT BattGo BG-8S Smart Battery Checker Balancer Receiver Signal Tester Quick Charge Function
Manual: Click Here
Click Here to Download Firmware in iSDT
1. Classic "Shuttle Roll" Design Knob, perfect for one hand operating.
2. AC/DC Dual Mode, satisfy different working scenario.
3. Support 'BattGo' Smart batteries.
4. Adjustable power supply mode.
5. Detachable module power supply design.
6. Battery decommission discharge model.
Charging Power: AC 60W DC 200W
Charging Current: 0.1A~8A
Discharge Power: 10W
Discharge Current: 0.1A~1A
Input Voltage: AC 110V~220V/DC 10V~30V
Output Voltage: DC 1V~26.4V
Support Battery: LiFe,Lilon,LiPo,LiHv 1-6S/Pb 1-12S/NiMH 1-16S
1 x ISDT 608AC Charger
1 x AU Power Cable
Remote Control Helicopter Spare parts Battery Monitor Alarm 1S-8S
-This product is using for detecting 1S-8S lithium battery
-To know the working state of your battery anytime, protect the battery from overcharge and over discharge.
-The red LED will flash,the buzzer will beeping when the voltage is below the set point.
-The factory default setting is 3.3V, press the button to change the voltage setting, and it will save your current setting automatically.
5 x Voltage Buzzer Alarm
Input: DC 7V-25V
Output switchable: Fixed at 200~600 milliamps
Cutoff voltage switchable:
4.20v cell charging cutoff (+- 0.5% margin of error) for 1S Lipo Battery
4.35v cell charging cutoff (+- 0.5% margin of error) for 1S 3.8V LIHV Battery
- Supports Picoblade 1.25, PH 2.0mm battery
- Supports LiHV 4.35v battery
- Supports 6 Batteries charged at the same time
- The display shows each channel input and output voltage in order.
- Charge at either 200mA or 600mA according to the setting of a switch that can be set independently for each port.
- 2-6S (7.4V-22.2V) as a power supply or use adapters with at least 2A battery output.
Ports are numbered 1-6 Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
Brand Name: AOK
Item Name: CellMeter 8
Discharge Current: 1A
Balance Current: 1A
Battery Voltage Test Precision: 0.001V
Battery Type: Can test Li-Po/Li-lon/Li-Fe(2-8S),NiCd/NiMH(4-8S) battery
Servo Test Range: 1000-2000us or 500-2500us
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Port for balance plug for up to 8 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Can be used as Servo tester to test standard and narrow servo.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- Can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference
1 x AOK CellMeter 8 servo tester
The MC06 is an easy to use, compact 6s Cell Checker with built in receiver and satellite checking function. Simply connect the balance lead from you LiPO/LiFE battery to the balance plug pins to get an instant read out of your batteries cell voltage.
The MC06 also works as a Receiver tester allowing you to check S.Bus, PPM, PWM and DSM Satellites for correct functionality. An Ideal tool for diagnosing receiver issued when building FPV racing drones.
Put an MC06 in your pocket today and take the guess work out of building and flying!
Input Voltage: DC 7-32V
Output Voltage: 0-30V
Charge Current: 0.1-14.0A
Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A
Max Charge Capacity: 300W
Max Discharge Capacity: 8W
Balancing Current: 1A/cell
Balance Cells: 2-6S
Supported Batt. Type:
BattGO Support Smart Battery:Output support
Display: 2.4" 320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
Dimensions: 80x80x33.5 mm
1.Double up the power capacity, and lighter.New ISDT Q6 Pro with rounded edge design easily stows in bag or pocket. Same size as the SC-608 charger with twice the power capacity.
2.The ISDT Q6 Pro come with 2.4″ IPS Display,up to 178° visible angle, auto-brightness screen, still visible under strong sunlight.
3.Highly optimized internal construction with higher cooling efficiency.Higher speed and efficiency synchronous Digital Power Supply Technology.High speed ball-bearing fan promotes active cooling increase by 300%, even though the size has been reduced by 50%.
4.The ISDT Q6 Pro have ARM 32bit high speed Processor, Outstanding performance from every perspective.
5.After the depth of optimization SCOS,Instant Boot, only a few seconds.
6.One key metal shuttle control replaces the multi-button press operation, makes charging with the Q6+ a delightful experience.
7.Third Generation Smart Balance Charger,Increased accuracy, with slight charging voltage adjustment capability.
8.The ISDT Q6 Pro comes in a variety of languages to suit your needs.
This charger do not with power cable, you need to prepare by yourself.
Batteries pose a SEVERE risk of fire if not properly handled.
Read Entire operation manual before using charger.
This unit may emit heat during use.
Only operate this device in a cool ventilated area away from flammable objects.
Failure to observe safety procedures may cause damages to property or injury.
1x ISDT Q6 Pro BattGo Charger
What a convenient product! This charger is tailored for BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery. Not only a charger, but also a cell voltage tester! Thanks to the on-board LCD display. The charge current is up to 1A, which improved its efficiency and shorted the charging time. By using BT2.0 connector, it would be very convenient for charging PH2.0 1S battery!
Note: PH2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester has come, click here to reach.
- Specially made for our BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery. Thoughtful design of BT2.0 connector, so you could charge 1S battery of PH2.0 cable by using the adapter cable.
- Supports to charge two batteries at the same time, its charging current has upgraded from 0.5A to 1A, which makes the charge speed increase to 2 times.
- Ingenious design of USB input, it is very convenient for charging. Compatible with mobile phone adapter, computer, etc.
- Have two functions of testing voltage and charging in one, compact and easy to carry.
- OUT1/OUT2 can be charged simultaneously
- Input : USB-5V/2A
- Output : 4.35V/1A
- The red light indicates charging, and the green light indicates full charged
- OUT1 can be used as battery tester while OUT2 does not possess any function
- Model: BT2.0 1S Battery Voltage Checker
- Plugs: BT2.0
- Voltage: Works with regular and HV battery packs
- Voltage cut off: DC 2.45-4.70V
- Voltage range: DC 2.50-4.70V(1S)
- LCD: Red
- Weight: 15.35g
- Dimensions: 66.3*23.6*14.4mm
- Working tem: -20~75℃
- Storage tem: -25~85℃
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag. For more instruction, click here to reach.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time (about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
Compact, versatile and powerful, the battery chargers board is among the most popular pilots' common tools. This charger board is customized for BT2.0 connector battery, while it is safely and easily charging packs.
Not sure if it's worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
- Allow charging 6pcs BT2.0 Connector batteries at the same time, Individual charging per ports, not parallel
- You could also use XT60 adapter or 3s/4s battery(XT60 Input) as supply power so you can continuously charge
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
Note: If you plug battery with XT60 connector, please switch to corresponding Input voltage button. 3S battery-- 3S button, 4S battery-- 4S button. If you do not switch match button, it will unable to be charged. The power adapter can choose any Input voltage button.
Charger Board Specification
- Weight: 36.86g
- Dimensions: 75x42x22mm
- Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 1 * BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board